What did said friend do? She took little Remy to Paris and England with her. And took pictures (lovely pictures). And posted them on the web (cursed web!). Do you hear that sound? It is the sound of my flip-flops, fwip-fwip-fwip as I run away from the increasing queue of folks looking for little pals of their own.
If you find yourself going blind doing teeny little stitches, don't say I didn't warn you!
;-)
<3 to Syndi, and thanks for sharing the photos, seriously!



2 comments:
Hey Jeannie!
Have you seen this Plush toys from Children's drawings
and this....
Johnathan Edward's toys...
Not robots, but kind of fun...
J
Wow! These are great. No I hadn't seen them. I am tempted to dig out some of my little brother's old drawings from when he was a kid....
I don't know how you find such great stuff. Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment